This is a post related to last days again! Well probably in 2011 when I read news about Egypt, I had the interest to understand it and somewhere down in my heart I knew this was in fulfillment of Biblical Prophecies which I may not understand fully
Well, but today after two years, a little more older I now, have a little better understanding but I surrender all this at the feet of our Lord. But all this information I’m posting here is more to keep myself aware and all my friends around to be aware that the LAST DAYS are near!
Back to the topic – Let me give you a timeline of the 2011-2013 revolution
- After 30 years in power, during Jan-Feb 2011, Egypt’s President Hosni Mubarak faces mass opposition in the form of nationwide demonstrations which led to his fall and the rise of Muslim Brotherhood ( is one of the Arab world’s oldest, most influential and one of the largest Islamic movements, and is the largest political opposition organization in many Arab states)
- In June 2012 Mr Morsi won the elections with 51.7 per cent of the vote and becomes the President. However, in November the same year protest begin against Morsi
- During One year celebrations of Morsi’s rule. Millions of Egyptians take to the streets of Cairo calling on him to step down leading to clashes outside the Brotherhood’s headquarter
- On 30 June 2013, a pre-planned and pre-announced popular up-rising without clear political backing and a higher turnout than the 25 January 2011 protests led to the end of Morsi’s and the Muslim Brotherhood’s rule. On 3 July 2013, the military removed Morsi from power in a coup d’etat and installed an interim government
- Currently from the past four days there is a war between two groups of Egyptians – The Islamist and the Secularist and the worst sufferers are the Coptic Christians which churches being burnt and Christians being murdered and fired 😦
Well, This is the timeline but what is the Bible Prophecy?? Isaiah 19 has a prophecy against Egypt which resembles so much like the war currently going on – It reads like this
A prophecy against Egypt:
See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.
2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
Well, this leaves me reminding me just one thing – The words of Jesus as recorded in Matthew 24:35: Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away!
Friends be aware that Jesus is coming back again to JUDGE THE WORLD!!!